10.27.2008

This is This

Joe Monkeyweb here. I've been away for a while. Life gets busy sometimes. The world gets busy sometimes. And sometimes the world goes and gets good and fucked. And when that happens, I think what the world needs is one more mediocre, mostly biographical blog. And so here I am world. Hear me roar!

What will we be talking about here? As before, I'll be focusing mainly on things that piss me off. And I'll be focusing on New York City, my beloved home that douchebags--both foreign and domestic--have been trying to do harm to for too long now. But, in an effort to be less pessimistic, I will try to offer more solutions as well as pointing out some good things. But really I'll just be ranting about various fuckers.

I look forward to hearing from you, reader. Or from the googlebot or random spammer...

3 comments:

crsmal said...

ahoy

the wayward o said...

first!

second!

welcome back, joe.

Anonymous said...

I get pissed off by people who expect NYC cabbies to drive well and obey traffic laws

I don't know why but it really annoys me when people get upset at "bad" cabbie behavior

- BJL