This blog stinks. So I'm trying to think of a way to make it better. Or even useful. Or neither.
I'm pretty obsessive. So when it comes time to make a decision about a major--or minor--purchase for the household, I tend to research the living shit out of the proposed purchase. Coffee makers, sheets, milk, you name it. So maybe from now on, I'll let you know what my research uncovers.
Doesn't that sound boring?
11.29.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
research a popcorn maker for me. not a hot air popper -- one that uses oil. less than $100. i had one once that had a little metal rod that swept its way through the kernels in the bottom of the pan, keeping anything from burning, getting cooked unevenly, etc.
it was good.
dislose your best research methods and practices.
i tend to flail around on the google searches and pretty much get more confused as i go along.
Post a Comment